Nomination Forms for CWA Committees Available Now!
9 January - 9 April
Ever thought of putting up your hand to be counted on one of the Association’s State Committees? Now is the time! The Country Women’s Association of Western Australia (Inc) has positions on the following Committees, Groups or Special Positions which will be announced at the State Conference in July 2018:
- State President
- State Treasurer
- State Management Committee
- Archives Committee
- Finance Group
- Promotions Working Group
- Property Management Group
- Showroom Group* (*Please note that the nomination form has been amended to show that computer skills are desirable (not essential). There are a variety of skills required for the showroom (not necessarily computer oriented or technical) and the Co-ordinator, Cheryl Tonts encourages you to contact her on email@example.com to see how you may be able to help.
- Social Issues Fact Finding Team (SIFFT)
- Training Programme
- Community Co-ordinator
- International Co-ordinator
- Magazine Editor
- Website Editor
- Albany Seaside Flats Committee
- Busselton Holiday Homes Committee
- Esperance Holiday Homes Committee
- Jurien Holiday Home Committee
- Bluff Point Lodge Committee
- Cockburn Lodge Committee
- South Coast Lodge Committee
This year, to conserve paper and protect the environment we are not posting forms to branches. In order to be considered for selection, please download the appropriate form by clicking this link: 2018 NOMINATION AND EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FORMS and return by close of business (4.30pm) on MONDAY, 9 APRIL 2018. If printing is a problem, please contact the State Office on 08 9321 6041 and we will happily post the appropriate form to you.
Please note that a description of the role is on the top of each form and training is provided. If you are considering standing for a committee, we strongly urge you to consider enrolling in the EMPOWERING LEADERSHIP IN CWA Workshop being held at State Office at 10am on Saturday, 10 February, 2018.
See the attached poster for further information: