COVID Advice – Phase 4 – commenced Saturday 27 June 2020
Western Australia’s COVID-19 restrictions were relaxed even further, as WA’s roadmap was updated to complete the
removal of all restrictions.
Phase 4 commenced on Saturday, 27 June and the following applies:
• All gathering limits will now only be determined by WA’s reduced 2sqm rule
• An updated COVID Phase 4 Safety Plan template is now available at: https://www.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2020-06/COVID-19-Safety-Plan-Phase-4_0.pdf
Members must continue to observe the following:
• Continue to keep up physical distancing of 1.5 metres where possible
• Maintain good personal hygiene and handwashing
• Branches will be expected to ensure their COVID Safety Plans are updated and continue to be implemented.