**Assistance – Food / General Expenses Relief

CWA of WA Sir James Mitchell Fund

Named in honour of a Western Australian born Governor of the State, this fund is wholly supported by the voluntary donations of CWA Branches in Western Australia and receives no Government funding.  The Sir James Mitchell Fund is used to assist those who may need a helping hand. Applications for assistance are considered on an individual basis and are completely confidential.

To apply for financial assistance for school, food and general help, please download the following form:

PDF Version:  Sir James Mitchell Fund Application for Assistance 2021

Microsoft Word Version:  This will download to the task bar on the bottom of your screen:  Sir James Mitchell Fund Application for Assistance 2021

Back to School Information:

Parents/Guardians please note:  Unfortunately, the Association can no longer assist with back to school supplies such as uniforms, textbooks or computers.