Triennial CWA of WA report for next ACWW in May 2017
This Report will be published in a booklet for delegates at the ACWW area conference in New Zealand, showing the international delegates what we have all been doing here in WA for the past three years.
It provides an interesting summary of our Members good work.
SOUTH PACIFIC AREA CONFERENCE: 30 April to 3 May, 2017
The next South Pacific Area Conference will be held in New Plymouth, New Zealand.
New Plymouth is the major city of the Taranaki Region on the west coast of the North Island – named after Plymouth (Devon, England), from where the first English settlers migrated.
The South Pacific Area Conference will be held between Sunday, 30 April 2017 and Wednesday, 3 May 2017. The following members are attending from WA:
- · Mrs Heather Allen (Delegate)
- · Mrs Barbara Boult (Delegate)
- · Mrs Reina Field (Delegate) – RESERVE
- · Mrs Lois Jones (Delegate)
- · Mrs Sara Kenny (Int. Officer and Delegate)
- · Mrs Pat Twiss (Delegate)
- · Mrs Ruth Clark (Observer)
- · Mrs Helen Gallop (Observer)
- · Mrs Lesley McNee (Observer)
- · Mrs Tanya Newman (Observer)
- · Mrs Delyse Ward (Observer)
- · Mrs Sue Waters (Observer)
ACWW World Conference, August 2016:
The CWA of WA Delegation (pictured below) recently represented us at the ACWW World Conference, which was held at Warwick University, England. Following the Conference, we have learnt that:
- Mrs Ruth Shanks will be continuing as World President
- Feedback from the delegates showed that the World Conference was a great success.