**A RECALL ON 1 X ORDINARY BOARD MEMBER NOMINATION HAS BEEN ADVISED AND WILL CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY, 26 MAY 2021
Do you wish to nominate for the CWA of WA Board?
Branches can nominate a candidate for the Board (as State President, State Treasurer or Ordinary Board Member) and then forward the nomination form to the nominee of their choice for completion by them to accept the nomination. Members can also indicate an interest to be nominated but they must have a branch support their nomination. Nomination forms are provided below:
- State President: 2021 NOMINATION STATE PRESIDENT
- State Treasurer: 2021 NOMINATION STATE TREASURER
- Ordinary Member of the Board 2021-2022: 2021 NOMINATION BOARD MEMBER
Do you have the skills to help your Association at State Level?
The Association has many committees on the go that help deliver our services and strategic objectives..
Yes it does require a commitment in time but the rewards are significant. Your talents and expertise will strengthen the Association’s Aim, Purpose and Vision and you will gain management, organisational and leadership skills in the process.
The Board has completed a review of the committees and now ask you to please consider the following:
Committees: Expressions of Interest Sought
- Archives: 2021 EOI ARCHIVES COMMITTEE
- Community Coordination Committee: 2021 EOI COMMUNITY COORDINATION COMMITTEE
- Craft and Gift Shop (formerly known as the Showroom Committee): 2021 EOI CRAFT AND GIFT SHOP COMMITTEE
- Holiday Homes: Albany Seaside Flats and Esperance Holiday Home: 2021 EOI CWA HOLIDAY HOMES
- Retirement Lodges: Bluff Point Lodge, Cockburn Lodge (Rockingham), South Coast Lodge (Albany): 2021 EOI CWA RETIREMENT LODGES
Special Coordinators: Expressions of Interest Sought
- Community Coordinator: 2021 EOI COMMUNITY COORDINATOR
- International Coordinator: 2021 EOI INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR
- Magazine Editor: 2021 EOI MAGAZINE EDITOR
- Social Media Editor: 2021 EOI SOCIAL MEDIA EDITOR
- State Welfare Emergency Coordinator: 2021 EOI STATE WELFARE EMERGENCY COORDINATOR
Sub-Committees of the Board: Expressions of Interest Sought