The CWA of WA Showroom is situated at CWA State Office, 1176 Hay Street, West Perth and conveniently located on the ground floor with an ever changing window and room display. The Showroom is open from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
Two Transperth Cat Buses pass by regularly – The Red Cat (Stop 16) near Emerald Terrace is diagonally opposite and The Green Cat (Stop 15) just around the corner of Colin and Hay Streets.
The Association’s Showroom stocks a very wide variety of items that have been created by talented CWA members throughout WA:
- Baby and children’s clothing – sewn, knitted and crocheted.
- Colourful cot and activity rugs for little people and comforting knee rugs for the older generations.
- Toys – sewn, knitted and crocheted to suit tiny hands as well as charming buddies for years 1 through to 10.
- Greeting cards for all occasions
- Tea pots, cups and mugs – imaginative tea cosies – knitted & crocheted.
- Coat hangers – lacy, knitted and sewn from a rainbow of colours.
- Carefully selected Commercial lines as well.
Come on in and browse through the wide selection or catch up on the latest news and gift ideas on our Facebook page Facebook page. You won’t be disappointed!
We look forward to welcoming you!